miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2013

The favorites..... first part!


Hi, my name is kassandra, I am studing geography at Universidad de Chile. This is my blog; I like to prefer show to you my favorites activities how teather, music and books. In this moment I talk about the best band for me “Depeche Mode”. Depeche Mode is a british band devoted electronic music, this band is considerate “rock electronic music fathers”, with thirteen albums since consolidation band in 1980. My favorite song is Enjoy the Silence, within, Violator’s Album in 1992. Between betters others songs is; walking in my shoes, personal jesus, it´s no good, never let me down again, policy of truth, everything counts, Strangelove , behind the wheel and others song with many mixture style to pop, rock and electronic music.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Kassandra! Depeche Mode is a great band, my favorite song of them is "it's no good". I hope you can see them live one day!!
    bye

    ResponderBorrar