lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

¡¡Golden Wedding!!


Hello Classmates!

I will talk about an important celebration in my family, Golden Wedding between my grandmother and my grandfather, my mother’s parents. This event was to August 5th at 2005. Anyway, I remembered we took some month organized this moment, but was funny…. My grandparents decided married again through Catholic´s church, after 50 years together; she used a beautiful white dress!!! And cousins decorated church and organized the ceremony, but the most important for all family were the party before went to wedding!

My grandparents have 8 daughters, 4 men and 4 women, they organized a party in grandparent’s house in Curacaví, invited all family and friends, that many people I didn’t know, but in this event meet and this was great. A house had a beautiful decorations, a long table and others circular tables, had flowers in all parts and ribbons to different colors. Also had game how taca-taca, ping pong, karaoke and others.

So, all people arrived to the church approximately 5 o’clock, we listen words to grandparents, uncles, cousins and friends, took a pictures, ate, drank and danced all night until 7 in the morning. This celebration I will never forget, I like wedding but a golden wedding is amazing!
 
 
 

3 comentarios:

  1. I have never been to a Golden Wedding but I'd like go to one, maybe some day!
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. a golden wedding! that's a lot of years, well i hope you've had a great time!
    bye.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow! the wedding parties are amazing!
    :3
    i love them

    ResponderBorrar