lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

Conan!


Hello dear Classmates!

In this week I´d like talk about my favourite series I saw when I was a little girl. It is “Detective Conan” a Japanese manga written by Gosho Aoyama, but some years this converted in anime from TV. The story is about a famous young detective man Shinichi Kudo that was poisoned by bad men, but he didn´t die and he  transformed in a child, change his name by Conan Edogawa and all development in the history he try to discover the bad men that gave the poison.
 

So, I liked to watch this serie in grandmother´s house with my two cousin; Natalia and Christianne, they had three years more, but always when child were together. We watch detective Conan in Chilevision since Monday until Friday, while we saw, my grandmother prepared something delicious for aet. This was since fourthteen years approximately, when I had six years and my cousins nine years old.
 

I enjoyed watching Detective Conan because although we known Conan always can exit the problems he never tired from that he wish!  Many animes has this lesson and for this even watch … The last anime I saw to be Full Metal Alchemist, is very good!
 
 

Bye Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! Conan is one of the best series in the world jajaja his detective capacity was amazing :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. conan is one of the best series in the entire world!!! I loved it!!! the story is amazing, and the criminal cases to!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. uuuuh!! I love it !! Whit my cousin when we was a child enjoyd so much it, is very funny :)

    ResponderBorrar