domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

Bohemian Rhapsody

Hello dear Classmates!!

In this week I´d like talk about the best song for me, this is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen!
So, I love this song since letter until sound, I like because with this I can feel and relax, I love all songs by queen, but Bohemian Rhapsody has many emotions in only six minutes approximately, obviously is the most important detail Freddie Mercury´s voice, this song was written by Mercury and belongs to the album “A Night at the opera” in 1975. Anyway, for many people Bohemian Rhapsody is the best song in the history of music, Queen in general, they imposed our original style and charisma.
I like this song but I don´t remember when was the first time I listened this song, but I know my mother listened Queen when I was little girl and for these I think to like this kind of music.



Regards!

4 comentarios: