sábado, 22 de junio de 2013

Quinta Normal

Hello classmates!

In this week I write about a place I like very much to go! This is a park… When I was little and traveled to Santiago, I didn’t like this city because I felt in this was all very quick, didn’t has many colors and only had a big building, I think all was boring… But with the time I discovered that Santiago was more that all building, this city had many place from people can rest and relax; my favorite is a park. Anyway, I remembered the first time when I went with a friend to Quinta Normal; this park is huge and has many entertainment; museum and small artificial lake, green areas and many old and big trees. This park is in commune Quinta Normal in Santiago, before this place was a place used by EAO (Escuela de Artes y Oficios, current Universidad de Santiago) from agriculture studies, but after this changed to a park Quinta Normal… The first time I went to visit the train´s museum at 2011, in this year I studied in USACH and was in strike, so I enjoyed discovering Santiago, other park I like very much is Parque Bicentenario in Providencia.



3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. reads like a nice place, I had the opportunity to meet and Bicentenario Park and i can say that is great, but have a skating rink , hugs :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I live very close of the Quinta Normal and is very nice place, see you :)

    ResponderBorrar