miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

Harry Potter

Hello Dear Classmates!

In this week I talk about the most important book in my life, this is Harry Potter, these books was written by the british woman J.K. Rowling, I think these book don’t has an important content, but is in important in my life because with these I stared to read very much, I understand that one book I travel in my mind to others worlds, you can imagine something you never see in your life and this always unique.
When I read all books to Harry Potter´s saga to make before I saw to movies about this books and when I read, I was feeling to be another lead in the book!!! This history about adventure by one child and friends to start for struggle to destroy a “who must not be named” and this adventure to be full to emotions.
So, I remember that the book one, two and three of Harry Potter I must read in the school, my teacher loved to read science fiction. After, I decided to read the books four, five, six and seven; I need to know how to finish this history!!!!

After I went to cinema for I saw the eight movies! But I prefered books!




3 comentarios:

  1. Kas wooooow, that's a challenge to read all the books, but I congratulate you, the best is the last movie I went to see a movie

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hello kassandra, i hope that you read the books and know the end of the history!!

    regards

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! I never read Harry Potter but I saw the movies and I like jaja. Regards :)

    ResponderBorrar