jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

"Living on my own.... (8)" Freddie Mercury, the best!

Hello dear classmates!

This week I talk about one person I will meet, he is dead, but I am sure many people would like to meet; this is Freddie Mercury, singer to legendary British band Queen.
I don’t remember when first time that I listen Queen, My mom was listening, she like very much this band and always listened, I believe that for my mother I like something legendary bands. So, I like to meet Freddie Mercury because I think he was amazing; his voice and style, I love to see concerts videos; his love for the music and his innate talent was unique and I believe never the fans people to see other Freddie Mercury. Anyway, I talk with him about his history, when he studies theatre and how these experiences influence her job in the music world, the meaning of Queen in his life and what things inspired the song’s lyrics.

When I sad, I like very much to listen my favorite song of Queen, this is “The show must go on”;
"Inside my heart is breaking
my make up may be flaking
but my smile still stays on..."

I remember with this lyric and sound that existing many small details that people forget.



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi kassandra, Mercury was a awesome singer,and Queen a band very important in the history of the music :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hello kassandra, I love fredy mercury, his voice and of course his music, he was an amazing singer, he change the world of music and he always be remembered!

    ResponderBorrar