jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

One short day in my holiday....

Hello Classmates! Long time to see you, I forget to write in my blog!

Well, I talk about when I and My friend Camilo climbed to San Cristobal hill. So, I live in curacavi, near to Santiago, when I travel to Santiago, always I see this hill, but I never interested for to go up. But the last holiday I was boring and Camilo send me and proposed this activity.

We took a bus and arrived to subway, traveled since Ecuador until Baquedano, in this station we go down, walked between Barrio Bellavista and arrived at the foot of hill; we started to go up while spoke about different topics, take a pictures, but we had a problem, were tired because in holidays smoke too much! Anyway, we continue until the place that all people visited when go up this hill; the virgin! But we wanted met other places in this hill! We walked until a place deserted, but had something fantastic; we observed Santiago in 360°, you can see all in the city, we were amazing because didn´t find Santiago set out, we took many pictures and were in silence. I think in this moment; as small and big that was all since this place.




1 comentario:

  1. The San cristobal hill is fantastic, it's definitely a great panorama climbing it

    ResponderBorrar