viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

A funny game!


Hello dear classmates:

In this week I will talk about a game I liked to play when I was a little child.

Well, when I was a child, my mother and father work a lot and my grandmother take care of my cousins and me in the week. The grandmother´s house is big and their backyard also and we had many games where was necessary a lot of imagination, because all game was in our mains.

Some years ago, when in Curacavi rain a lot in the winter and the landscape had many green, in grandmother´s backyard grow many grass and with my cousins game to “hide and seek”, was very funny, because you could drag and surprise to others, we preferred to play this play when was the sun downed.

Other game that we liked to play was “cook”, but for we were cooking and used a lot of flowers and leaf from to prepare many plates, that according to us, was very delicious. Well, also used mud, we saw that it a chocolate and prepared cookies, cake and many details from it.

But my favourite game was used a big and antiquate buggy, with my cousins used this for to go a hill, near my grandmother house, and we went up and with this buggy we went down, was very dangerous and my grandmother always made angry when she discovered that we play it.

Well, I didn´t like very much the table games, but when I was a child I liked play cards with my grandfather, we could hours to play it.

Actually I like play the Pictionary but make the mime, is very funny and I enjoy too.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario