lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2013

Nice party!

Hello dear classmates!!

Today I talk about the best party in the year; because this is in spring and all is green, with flowers and wonderful sky, and obviously, because can eat many food without feel guilty!

I remember two years ago, in just date… My mother has 3 sisters and 4 brothers! And all family went to my grandmother and grandfather home in Curacaví, for to celebrate this festivity and share.

The grandmother´s house is bigger with great courtyard, she has two clay oven where was prepared pie (empanadas), besides ate grilled meat a lot and drank chicha, wine and many “earthquakes”.

Well, my uncles went with families and how my grandmother has a little space from play baby football, we play all 18th date, also play with “Volantin” and dancing “cueca”, a Chilean national dance, but I didn´t like to dance this. When I was a little girl, I liked very much dance cueca with my father, always dance “La consentida”, because he sang this song from me, he say me “You always will be my spoilt”, is nice remembered this.

In this week I don´t know how will be make to celebrate this festivity, but only thing I know, I wish to drink earthquakes!



Nice party!

1 comentario: