viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

¡¡¡Roller-skate!!!


Hello Classmates!!!

Today, I will talk about an activity I would like to learn; this is a “Roller-Skate”. Well, I remember, when I was a little child, my cousins, that were older than me, they known roller-skate and tried to learn me, but I was very cowardly.-

Anyway, with the time, I felt that lost a little and wonderful opportunity, I feel failed because before had fear to fall and felt physical pain, and this insecurity take me a stimulating experience. For this reasons, actually, I would like to learn roller-skate, is a failed dream in my life.

But, exiting a problem, still I am very cowardly…. Some days ago, a friend in the University invited me for to roller skate, she told me that in Parque O’Higgins exiting a roller skate courses, where be people that learning, you need rollers skates and protection how helmet and obviously you have to pay from you can to go for some days in the week and weekend. Therefore, this situation motivate me, because I feel that now other time I have the opportunity for become my failed dream.

Anyway, I think that to learn roller skate for me, I will take a long time, because I need to beat my fear for feel pain, but for this the first step I should do is dare to do it!!


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Kassandra!! I think your wish is not very hard because only you need to have a lot of practice... I hope you can roller skate someday hahaha, Bye ! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi kass, i remember i had a pair rollers when i was a child, very fun activity P:

    ResponderBorrar