viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

Calafquén Lake


Hello classmates:

Today I´ll talk about a wonderful place that I visited the last summer; this is Calafquen Lake, in Licanray, near Villarrica.

Well, my boyfriend Javier and his family went to a campsite for three week and they invited me… since two years ago, before went with my boyfriend, I went with my family, really we cross for Licanray until Pucón and Caburgua.

Well, The Calafquen Lake is an amazing place, because the contrast between colours; Green in the trees, blue in the sky and dark sand, convert the colour in the water lake in something wonderful and unknown.

The campsite was near Licanray, at the foot the Calafquen Lake, and many people went to holidays; some slept in tent and others in the cabin. So, this place is a close campsite and has a little forest with trail where the people can walk and run.

The most beautiful memory I have in this place is when Javier and me were in the lake and far away we saw how rained intensely and in the place where we be not rain, had sun shine!!! But after some minutes, start to rain and never forget an amazing sensation, I felt happy and free.

 

1 comentario:

  1. It sounds like a great place, I would like to know it someday!
    See you Kassandra!

    ResponderBorrar