viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

Luna... :)


Hello Classmates!!

Today I will talk about a pet I had some time ago. Well, in general I don´t like animals, because I think they are how little children and this is stressful from me. Anyway, some time ago, I don´t remember with precision, four years ago, approximately, my family decided that we must have a dog…. My Little brother was very happy… Well, the first pet in my house was Luna, she was a beautiful Labrador, when she arrived to my house was a baby dog jajaja a little white ball and I remember when my mom bring to Luna in her arms, a teacher in the school had Labrador and she had dogs and this teacher gave Luna to my mother Elsa.

When Luna was small, she always slept, and I liked to put over my stomach and she walk over this and in my face, this memory is funny… When Luna grows, she made holes in the garden and my father always made angry for it…. She was very loving and always gave love for this person that wished to receive.

 Well, Luna is dead… She death two years ago and this was very very sad from my family… My mom decided to operate it, because Luna didn´t has dogs and after some day, in Sunday morning my mom went to visit Luna, She found dead… All was many sad, I remember that my father and me went to veterinary for reasons... and he didn´t understand that happened.

Well, I remember with love Luna, she was beautiful and hope find with she when I will die and can put in my stomach again and give more love that didn´t give when Luna was with us.

3 comentarios:

  1. Don't you have a photo? I really like to see her.. Two of my dogs died too, is very sad to loose a pet :(
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm sure that Luna was a great pet, and all pets always are an important part of any family.
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The Labradors are so cute and their hair is extremely bright! :D
    I love their colors!
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar