viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

27F

Hello dear classmates!!!

Well, I didn´t go to the last class, because I felt very sick and I decide to rest from recuperate me and this week I forget to write in my blog…
Well, I never live an earthquake, but in February 27th at 2010, I was in my first earthquake. So, I remember I went to a party with classmates in the school and make to barbecue and drunk beer a lot; danced and sing with friends in this time; pauli, tuti, carlos, nacha, cristobal and jhon, all this was in Friday during the afternoon in tuti´s house, distant to Curacavi. In the night my father I picked me and my friends asked to my dad that he picked them also. Well, my father leaved their houses to each and final we arrived at home to 2am o´clock approximately and after some time, when I brush my teeth I felt that the earth began to move getting stronger, my mom and my dad were awake, but my little brother, Jose Luis seven years old in this time, slept deeply and he was the most scared.

In curacavi didn´t have water for one day and light for 3 nights and with earthquake replies I think all people felt some to scare. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario