viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

The future


Hello dear Classmates!!

Today I will write about my future in 10 years’ time.  Well, I can´t imagine my future, because sometimes I don´t know that I wish in my life. I think that I can take two path; traditional life or not traditional life, because when I was child I imagine with many friends, smile and with family, but now, I don´t wish this.

Well, I imagine my life in other city, maybe in the south of Chile, but always life in different place, for met many people and enjoy with the diversity of landscape. Also I think I will work how geographer and maybe to make class in the university (I would like make hydrology and glaciology, subject that professor Ferrando actually to do) and I will be study other subject in the university; maybe theater or take someone speciality in Physic Geography and work with my actual theatre group (I hope for this time we have not only theatre group save a foundation without thin non-profit). I don´t imagine with family, maybe with a boyfriend but this is not the most important when I imagine my life. Also, I will achieve to feel that I enjoy my life and take opportunities when I will have one for me.

But I will change the people´s mentality in the world in relation with the environment and that they will be connect with this.

Also I will be travel always and enjoy some day how to be finalized.

Bye Bye

3 comentarios:

  1. Maybe someday you can be like Ferrando and make class in this university
    see you next class!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. some times it is a good plan, to have not a plan. great idea to work in hydrology or glaciology, that is my plan also. good luck.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I hope you will be most funny than Ferrando! :D
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar