viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

Nice improvise walk


Hello dear Classmates!

In this week I will talk about my favourite walk…. Mmm but I don´t like to walk too…

Well, the last summer my boyfriend and I were very boring and didn´t want continue to play Wii and decided leave….

He lives in Maipu and we took a bus in the bus stop and it was by Santiago and we decide go down in Baquedano and walk to San Cristobal hill… Well, we went up and constantly we halted from could to saw Santiago and commented about the magnificent that was dimension of city. But the problem there was a big burning sun and we didn´t wear sun block…

When we arrived to summit to San Cristobal hill, we drink a lot of water, sited and talked about the beautiful view since this place, we felt very surprised because never imagine to vast that was Santiago and obviously the different of place that very evident; houses, parks and streets. Also, we saw little people and thought that them smaller than all of city… And thought we also were little to compare with all buildings and a giant Cordillera de Los Andes.

After we continued our travel by San Cristobal hill and while we found the biggest pool where people can to go it… And walked until a very quiet place when only arrive cyclist and runners... We were contemplating Santiago smaller than the world and that we want to know more.

I liked this walk and I would like to do again, I hope don´t go in summer, because the temperature in this time is horrible.


See you J

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario