miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Biblioteca Nacional


Hi classmates! I will talk about a building to like me, La biblioteca Nacional de Chile, this construct to 1925 in Santiago, but existing since 1813. However, I like this structure because is a blend, style gothic impressive, interior of structure, have equal style for external; the floor is similar to Chess’s top, with big and pillar’s circular that hold a beautiful crystal ceiling of different forms and colors, have many room for different activities make in this place; room to reading, mapoteca, library and function room. I remember to meet this place since five years with my classmates in the school coming to visit. So, a people used this place, is important because have historical archive that we don’t forget, its architecture is unique compared with new structures to built in last years. But I think the people to visit this place live to another parts; other country or commune, maybe because this people appreciate space dedicated to progress in art and culture, I had seen people in Santiago Centro enter for the structure only went to the bathroom. Anyway, I went to the biblioteca nacional when I need to read and relax to seek interesting book that I know don’t find in other places.


3 comentarios:

  1. For me this is one of the most beautiful buildings of Santiago, inside has some beautiful details!
    Greeting :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love this place, a couple of times I have gone to study there hahaha, regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that this is one of the most beautiful buildings in our city! a building of pride for us!!

    ResponderBorrar