lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

For one day amazing...


I remembered my holidays with my boyfriend in 2012… I went to Puerto Varas, I was visiting my uncle and her family, and Javier, my boyfriend, went with his family to Licanray for three weeks. We didn’t see for 2 weeks and decided pair up in intermediate place, we chose to see in Valdivia. I was to traveled Valdivia in 2008 with my family until chiloe, I love the South of Chile, I like this city, but in February to 2012, I traveled since Puerto Varas until Chiloe and he traveled since Licanray until Valdivia. I took 4 hours in a bus to arrive and he 3 hours. We walked for different places in this city, but my favorite was in Universidad Austral, this is Parque botánico, this place using for students to ranger engineering and professional in this area. The landscape I marveled, all is green, this day was raining and we forgot the world for some minutes.

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow, you had a great holidays in that year! i' ve never been in Valdivia, but one of my best friends lives there. i would like to know it soon.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've never been in Valdivia, but I've heard that is a amazing city. I hope to go there the next year! see you!

    ResponderBorrar