martes, 16 de abril de 2013

Special place


Hi friends! I will talk about my favorite photograph. This I took two years ago, in my vacations, before start to study geography. So I traveled to different places but I never thought to find a beautiful place so near Santiago, I and “special person” in that moment, went to Isla Negra for two weeks, walked for different landscape and some day found this wonderful place. In this moment I feel free; wind in my hair, in my body, an indescribable emotion. When I see this picture to think we the smaller than a sea and sky, I don’t know how existing a lot things, situation and millions of people in the world. Also, I think and feel is amazing to know that sky, I smile to see, in another part in world, be other person to contemplate and maybe in this moment also smile. However, I remember little details and think the life have many reason to give meaning.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi kas
    Is beatiful Isla Negra, I like, that nice is when you see the world of it's shape, everthing looks magnificent. I liked reading the sky you smiled, or so I understood lol...

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow, it's a great photograph! I love Isla negra, it's a very beautiful place

    take care!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi kassadra, Isla negra is a beautiful place, with mi family spent good moments in this place :)

    ResponderBorrar